[CTU] Chandigarh Transport Recruitment 2018, Conductor / Driver Notification. Description of CTU : new recruitment notice released out by CTU officials : requirements for the posts : how to apply for the posts.
The word CTU is expanded as the Chandigarh Transport Undertaking. It is basically a bus service run by the government. In other words we can say that CTU is a public transport unit of Chandigarh administration in India. This undertaking is being managed by the home secretary which also acts as a transport secretary as well as a director.
The CTU operates various fleets such as AC, non AC, deluxe, semi deluxe, low floor buses and corona etc. It provides transport facility within Chandigarh and also to various other states. The inter state bus services are provided to various routes covering Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir and Uttar Pradesh etc. Since a very long time period the bus services are being provided by the Chandigarh Transport Undertaking.
Chandigarh Transport Recruitment 2018
For the successful running of this unit the man power is also required in abundance. But this year the unit felt the need of hiring new employees in the department. CTU want to appoint new Driver & Conductor in the unit.Check Chandigarh Transport Recruitment 2018. Various vacancies are available for the posts of Driver & Conductor. For this means the officials of CTU has also released an official announcement. This could be a great opportunity for lots of job seekers in the state. All the interested contenders can apply for these vacancies via online website of CTU.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Transport Recruitment 2018
Most importantly the candidates must meet up the requirement for the posts. The main requirements to apply for the posts are mentioned here under…
- Applying candidate must be minimum 10th qualified from any of the recognized state or central board of education.
- The age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years. Age relaxation will also be given to the candidates of the reserved category.
- Candidates applying for the driver post should also be possessing a Heavy Motor Vehicle driving license.
If a person meets all these requirements then those persons are eligible to apply for the driver conductor post. For more details of Chandigarh Transport Recruitment 2018, consult the official website of CTU.
CTU Conductor/ Driver Recruitment 2018-19 Application Form
The application form to apply has been released online. The complete procedure to apply for the Driver / Conductor vacancy is stated here under…
- Make an official visit to the website of Chandigarh Transport Unit.
- Home screen of the page will be filled with lots of links and variety of sections.
- Over there the contenders needs to select the suitable link for Chandigarh Transport Recruitment 2018.
- Immediately after clicking on that an application form will appear on the screen.
- The form will be demanding various personal details of the candidate.
- Fill the form with all the correct and complete details.
- Pay the application fee via online modes and then click on submit.
- After the successful submission the candidates will be registered.
- At last the applicants can download the application form and can save it on their system.
- A print out of the application form will also be beneficial for further references.
Chandigarh CTU Driver Conductor Recruitment 2018: Click Here
Online Application Form For CTU Recruitment 2018: Click Here
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2018: Click Here
After the form filling process the date for the examination will be announced. As for the selection purpose an Chandigarh Transport Recruitment 2018 will be organized by the officials. The performance of the candidates in the examination will decide their selection and rejection for the post.