GSRTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2018 |ગુજરાત કન્ડક્ટર| GSRTC Conductor Exam Pattern~gsrtc.in, Gujarat RTC Condcutor Exam Syllabus 2018 Download.
Within a very tenure a written examination is going to be organized in Gujarat state. The examination will be organized by GSRTC Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation, for the posts of Conductor & Driver. As a total 2930 vacancies are available for Driver / Conductor post. The total number of vacancies are divided in both these posts, as for driver posts 933 seats are vacant and for conductor post 1503 seats are unoccupied. So to fulfill all these vacancies in GSRTC department, this written examination will be organized. Click here to Download GSRTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2018.
|Post Name||GSRTC Conductor|
|Department||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Total Posts||2930 (933 Driver Posts, 1503 Conductor Posts)|
|Last Date of Enrollment||31th March 2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Of Examination||Released Soon|
GSRTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2018
Syllabus will be officially released on GSRTC official site. GSRTC is basically known as Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. This department provided transport facility across the state. It also adjoins the borders of other state and also serves inter state run bus service. This year department felt the need to hire new candidates for the Driver / Conductor post. In this case they released the recruitment opportunity for these posts. Lots of job seekers of Gujarat state has applied for this recruitment. The other interested people can also apply for this opportunity.
As the last date to enroll for this recruitment is 31st March 2018.The main motive of this exam is to examine the caliber of the candidates. Then the qualified candidates of this written exam will be selected for the said posts. So it is compulsory to all the applicants to participate in this exam.For the exam, most of the job seekers of Gujarat state must have started their preparations. For the better preparations the applicants will also demand for the exam syllabus. So the GSRTC department has also decided to release the exam syllabus very soon. The exam for Driver / Conductor posts will basically contains four sections. These four section Mentioned Below.
GSRTC Conductor/ Driver Examination Pattern 2018
- First section will be of English and will contain questions from topics like passage, fill in the blanks, vocabulary, grammar, noun, verb, synonyms, idioms and phrases and antonyms etc.
- Second section will be of Current Affairs in which questions will be related to general knowledge, social studies, economy, history, computers, technology, science, geography etc.
- Third section will be of Reasoning, including the topics like number series, analogies, logical problems, analogies, verbal reasoning, blood relations, logical games, puzzles symbol series, coding – decoding etc.
- The last fourth sections will be of Computer knowledge which will ask questions from MS office, MS Word, Power Point, basics of computers, software, hardware, windows, network, data structures and internet etc.
The above mentioned is a provisional GSRTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2018 and the applicants must cross check with the official exam syllabus.
Download GSRTC Conductor Syllabus 2018
The GSRTC department has announced to release the exam syllabus officially on their official website. The date to release it is not revealed but it is estimated that exam syllabus will be out soon. So all the applicants are advised to visit the site of GSRTC and download the respective exam syllabus. The proper method to download the exam syllabus is stated here under…
- Access to ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Seek for the recruitment sections on the home page.
- Select and further click on Drive / Conductor Exam syllabus 2018.
- On a new tab GSRTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2018 will be disclosed.
- All the applicants can then download the syllabus file.
- Later save the file and take a print out of it.
The print out is essential as then the candidates can also use it in future. So by following the above mentioned steps all the applicants can download the exam syllabus.
GSRTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2018: Click Here
For More Exam Syllabus:Click Here