एचआरटीसी HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018 |Application Form. Recruitment notification by HRTC : online application forms available : eligibility to apply for the notification : how to apply for it.
An online application forms has been invited by the HRTC department in Himachal Pradesh state. The online application forms are for new recruitment organized by them. The new recruitment notice released by the HRTC department is for the posts of TMPA (Transport Multipurpose Assistant). for this post more than 1200 seats are vacant, approximately 1235 seats are unoccupied for this post. For these vacancies the department came out with this recruitment notice. So all those people in HP state who wish to work under state government department can apply for these HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018. The online application forms are invited for both male and female candidates of the state.
|Post||HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018|
|Total Post||More Than 1200|
|Department||Himachal Road Transport Corporation|
|Last Date For Form Filling||August 2018|
|Date of Written Test||Announced Soon|
HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018
HRTC is a state government department which is completely known as the Himachal Road Transport Corporation. Most of the people must already be aware of this department. This is mainly a state run bus service department which holds all the transport services of Himachal Pradesh state. HRTC department is only responsible to serve inter state transport facility within the state as well as to the other states.
The department also serves it transport facilities to various other nearby states such as Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhand etc. The complete transport of the state depends of the HRTC department. For the successful running of the department, they need to hire new employees time to time. So this year also the department felt the need to hire new candidates for the posts of TMPA. In that case they came out with the official notification of HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018.
HRTC TMPA Application Form
Till now the online process to apply has not been started. The process of filling HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018 online form will be started in the month of August 2018. the official dates to fill the online application form will also be revealed out very soon on the official site of HRTC department. Whereas the HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018 online application form will also be available on the official portal and all the willing candidates can apply for it by using the following tips…
- First of all log on to the official portal www.hrtc.com
- Home page of HRTC will be filled with various sections and links.
- Search for the recruitment link and under that select out the link for HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018
- Then click on Apply Online.
- An application form will then be generated on the screen.
- The form will be demanding various personal details such as name, address, date of birth etc.
- Fill the form completely with all the correct and complete details.
- Pay the examination fee and then click on submit.
- After the submission the candidates will be registered for this recruitment.
- For further use the candidates can also take out a hard copy of the HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018 application form.
HRTC TMPA Bharti 2018 Eligibility
But before applying for the recruitment, candidates must make sure to check out the eligibility criteria for the said post. The eligibility criteria to apply for TMPA post is mentioned beneath…
- Person applying for the post must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Age of the candidate applying must be between 18 years to 45 years and some relaxation will be given to candidates of reserved category.
- Person applying for the post must be minim 10th qualified from any board of education.
Check here: HP Patwari Exam Syllabus 2018, Download Pdf file
After the form filling process the candidates will have to appear in a written exam and an interview. As by the exam and the interview only the final selection of the candidates will be made out. For more details of HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2018 log on to the link of HRTC department.