X

JAC 8th Class Board Results 2018 Jharkhand आठवीं रिज़ल्ट Marks Sheet

JAC 8th Class Board Results 2018, Jharkhand Board 8th Class Results 2018, आठवीं रिज़ल्ट, JAC Board 8th Marks Sheet – Not everyone of us must be aware of the name JAC. So for the convenience we must tell you that the word JAC is completely known as the Jharkhand Academic Council. This council has been framed by the state government of Jharkhand to serve education to numerous students of the state. Jharkhand Academic Council officially came into existence in the year 2003 under the Jharkhand Academic Council Act, 2002. the main purpose of establishing Jharkhand Academic Council is to hold and conduct the examinations for the intermediate. In a simple language we can say that this council is responsible for various examination for the intermediate and high school classes. Many of the government and private schools of Jharkhand state are registered under the Jharkhand Academic Council.

JAC 8th Class Board Results 2018

Every year this council organizes board examination for the intermediates. For the year 2018 also the Jharkhand Academic Council is going to organize the board examination for the 8th class.

So all those students who are studying under JAC and are in 8th standard will have to appear in the board examinations. It is surveyed that around 4 to 5 lakh students will appear in 8th class board exam conducting by JAC. The process of this examination has already been started and the students has also started their preparations for the exam. The board examination for 8th class students is supposed to be held in the month of February 2018. as per the sources the board examination by JAC will officially be started from 20th February 2018.

JAC 8th Class Board Results 2018

The JAC 8th Class Board Results 2018 will be released before 10th and 12th exam. The board examinations will be continued till March – April 2018. as after the 8th class board examination, the board examination for 10th & 12th standard will be started. The students of 8th class must have started preparing themselves for the exams. The model test papers has also been released by JCA on their official site. These model test papers will help the students in their exam preparations. For this year JAC has also changed the pattern of the exam. As earlier 90% of questions asked in the exam were of subjective type and the remaining 10% were of objective type. But now JAC has decided to divide the question paper in half ration, as 50% of it will be in subjective manner and 50% will be in objective manner. So the students must prepare themselves accordingly.

The examination will be started from 20th February 2018 and all the students will have to appear in the board examination. After the completion of the examination, all the students get nervous in regards to their exam result. But the students will have to keep patience as the declaration of the JAC 8th Class Board Results 2018 will take some time. It is expected that the result will be announced in the month of April – May 2018. but when the result will be declared it will be available on the official link of JAC. Then it will also become easier for the students to check the result on the official site only. To check out the result in the site, follow the instructions given here under…

How To Check JAC 8th Class Board Results 2018

  • Go to the official site of Jharkhand Academic Council.
  • You Can Visit  – http://www.jac.nic.in
  • The home page of JAC will be displaying variety of sections.
  • Among those sections select the link for JAC 8th Class Board Exam result 2018.
  • A new tab will be opened and click on search option.
  • Then enter the roll number, name and date of birth etc.
  • Then click on submit.
  • The result will then be disclosed on the screen.

Check:- JAC 10th Results 2018 

JAC Board 8th Class Results 2018 School Wise

Go guys the applicants those are come in this post to check the 8th class result of Jharkhand Board School Wise, You are at right Place. You need to visit the jac.nic.in. On this you need to look out the JAC Board 8th Class Results 2018 School Wise. Under that click on it and Enter student name or roll number. Then Download the all details. More Results visit Result Category, and if you have any question ask in the comment section below.

Categories: Board Results 2018
himvaani :

View Comments (59)