RSRTC Conductor Driver Vacancy 2018 [राजस्थान रोडवेज भर्ती 2018, RSRTC 1700 Posts Bharti Form, RSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2018. Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation New Vacancy.
Good news for all the unemployed people of Rajasthan state, a recruitment opportunity has been brought forward by RSRCT department. First of all let us describe the RSRTC department. RSRTC stands for Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation. This department was formed in 1950 under Road Transport Act, with a purpose to provide transportation to the people of Rajasthan state. RSRTC is basically a state run and intercity bus transportation of Rajasthan state. They provide bus service in all the districts and cities of Rajasthan state. Some buses are allotted to serve inter state and connects to the states like Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Delhi etc. RSRTC serves all types of buses from ordinary to volvo, as per the passengers demand.
RSRTC Conductor Driver Vacancy 2018
|Department||RSRTC (Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation)|
|Total Posts||1700 (Expected)|
Apart from the transport facility, RSRTC department also brings up the job opportunities. As for the year 2018 also a new RSRTC Conductor Driver Vacancy 2018 notification has been released by the department. This notice is for appointing new employees for the posts of Driver / Conductor and Artisan Grade – 2 & Grade -3.
This a ray of hope for all the unemployed to get a job in state government department. Totally there are 1700 seat vacant in RSRTC department for the mentioned posts. For Driver / Conductor posts there are 800 unoccupied seats and for the Artisan Grade II & III there are 900 vacancies available. So all the job seekers who are seeking for a job in state government department can apply for this job opportunity. To apply for these vacancies, RSRTC department released an online application form. But only those candidates should fill the application form who completely meets the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for RSRTC Conductor Driver Vacancy 2018
- Person applying for these vacancies must be minimum 10th qualified from any recognized board of education.
- Minimum age required to apply for these posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- To the candidates of reserved category (SC / ST / OBC) some age relaxation will be given.
- Person who passed ITI can also apply for these vacancies.
- Person applying for the driver post must be having a heavy motor vehicle driving license and a 3 years experience of driving.
It is suggested to all the interested people that they should apply for this recruitment only if they meet up the above mentioned eligibility criteria. The person belonging to the stated eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment online. The application form for RSRTC recruitment 2018 is available on the official portal of RSRTC. To apply online follow the steps stated underneath.
RSRTC Conductor Driver Vacancy 2018 Application Form
- Subscribe to the link of RSRTC.
- On the home page seek for the recruitment section 2018.
- Under that section click on the link for Driver / Conductor Vacancy 2018.
- Then click on the post you want to apply for.
- Then an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the details in the form and pay the application fee.
- At last submit the form.
The application fee will be charged Rs. 600 for candidates of General and OBC category. Whereas for the SC / ST the application fee will be Rs. 150. after the process of form filling the exam date will be released. As the applicants will then have to clear a written test, driving test, medical test and an interview to get selected for the desired post. To gain more information regarding RSRTC Conductor Driver Vacancy 2018 visit the official link of RSRTC.
District Name Total Posts
- Swai Madhopur
- Sri Ganganagar