UTC Conductor Bharti 2018, (Uttarakhand Parichalak) 424 Vacancies Form. Employment opportunity by UTC department : how to apply for the opportunity : eligibility to apply for the post : about the UTC department.
Looking for a state government job in Uttarakhand state, then you are at the right place. We are here to tell all our readers about the new employment opportunity released in Uttarakhand state. The latest employment opportunity in Uttarakhand is for UTC Conductor Bharti. Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC). This might be a great news for all the job seekers in Uttarakhand state.
UTC Conductor Bharti
UTC Conductor Bharti 2018.This is a state government job and all the selected persons for the Conductor & Driver post will be recruited in Uttarakhand Transport Corporation. Around 800 seats are unoccupied for these posts which are divided as 424 seats are vacant for Conductor posts and 386 vacancies are available for the Drivers post.
The date for the examination is not yet set but very soon the corporation will come out with the exam date. The date of examination and other necessary details for UTC Conductor Bharti will be shown on the official link of UTC. So it is advised to all to keep visiting the site of Uttarakhand Transport Corporation on regular basis.For these posts, the UTC department has decided to avail an online application form on their official web page. So all the people who are interested in these jobs will have to fill the application form.
Uttrakhand Conductor Vacancy Application Form
The application form for the UTC Conductor Bharti 2018 can be filled by…
- Logging on to the official portal of Uttarakhand Transport Corporation i.e www.utconline.in
- Home page of the corporation will be filled with numerous links and sections.
- Among those, seek for the most appropriate link for the Recruitment 2018.
- Then further click on UTC Conductor Bharti link.
- In a new tab the online application form will be opened.
- Enter all the details asked on that application form.
- Pay the application fee online and then click on submit.
- Successful submission will register the candidates for the written examination.
- At last don’t forget to download the application form and also take out a hard copy of it for further concerns.
The above mentioned is the simplest and the easiest method to apply online for UTC Conductor Bharti. But to apply for the said posts, the candidates also needs to fit in the eligibility criteria for Conductor posts.
Eligibility Criteria For UTC Conductor Recruitment
- The lower age required for the posts is 18 years and the upper age for the posts must not exceed the maximum age of 42 years.
- Person applying for the posts must be minimum 12th qualified from any recognized board of school education.
- Application fee will be different as per the categories, as for General category the fee charged will be Rs. 500 and for SC / ST / OBC the fee charged will be Rs. 300.
- For the driver post, the person must be possessing a Heavy Motor Vehicle License.
- For the selection purpose, written examination and skill test will be organized by the Uttarakhand Transport Corporation.
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) is a state government department which serves the services of transport to the state. It is a state run bus service which serves bus services within the state and also to various other states of the country. The department plays an important role in transport facility in Uttarakhand state.
Recently the department felt the need of new employees and thus in that favor released the employment notice. So all the interested people in the state must grab this opportunity and must apply online for UTC Conductor Bharti.